If you are experiencing this message, please try widening your filter to other options or using the start new match option. PLAYSTATION USERS
If attempting to start your own match still produces the same error please try the following steps:
- Make sure you are on the latest version
- Turn your PS4 completely off (Do not choose sleep or reset)
- Turn your PS4 back on
- Launch KF 2 first
- Attempt to matchmake or join a party (Please give the game a minute before accepting or receiving invites as we have found a rare case where a invite sent too fast will break the invite system for that session)
- Change your matchmaking settings to not join "Game in Progress" you may also want to avoid VS Survival at this time if it seems to cause an infinite loading screen
- Some have reported that selecting a specific map to join has helped them, this along with non private games should minimize potential issues
- If this is happening to you and you don't find a match within 30 seconds, cancel and try again.
We are tracking this issue as sometimes playing other titles on the PS4 before KF2 will result in matchmaking failures. We are investigating the issue to see what can be done about it. Changing your region may help you find a match if this happens to you.